• New York Central Business Records 1892-1910

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by n8lewinski

I am doing some intensive research on some of the Ny Central business dealings and was wondering where one might find any materials related to investments, building of new roads, car factories, etc.

I would greatly appreciate any help in advance, Thanks
  by Otto Vondrak

n8lewinski wrote:I am doing some intensive research on some of the Ny Central business dealings and was wondering where one might find any materials related to investments, building of new roads, car factories, etc.

Try: http://nycshs.org/
  by n8lewinski

I started on the NYCHS website, but when looking at the contacts, it said it was difficult to get back to all the questions and inquiries they receive in terms of research and it directed me here.
So, we'll see if I get any bites
  by Tommy Meehan

n8lewinski wrote:I am doing some intensive research on some of the Ny Central business dealings and was wondering where one might find any materials related to investments, building of new roads, car factories, etc.

A very good source on-line is the Canada Southern site. For the information you seek, the collection of digitized Annual Reports (in pdf format) should be very valuable.

Here's a link.