• Welcome back to the LV Forum!

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

by scottychaos

Thanks Jeff for un-doing the Consolidation! Image
And welcome back, all you LV fans, to the LV forum on railroad.net!
This has been a great forum in the past, and im sure it will be again.
I will get to work moving the LV topics back over here, should have the forum re-populated with lots of LV-goodness in a few days..
thanks,
Scot
  by charlie6017

Thanks Jeff and thanks Scot!!

Finally!! :-)

Charlie
  by scottychaos

Ok, I have moved (nearly) all of the LV posts from the Anthracite forum back over to this forum..
although Im sure I have missed a few, because:

There are three types of posts in the Anthracite forum:

1. Posts that are obvious which "railroad" they belong to (LV, RDG, CNJ, etc) because they clearly state which railroad in the subject line,
or the subject contains a word or phrase that makes it obvious, such as "Sayre"..

2. Posts that have ambiguous subject lines, (not clear what specific railroad is being discussed) but it becomes clear once you open the post and read a bit, which railroad/forum the post belongs to...(I opened a LOT of posts! ;)

3. Back when we still had the seperate forums, a poster would make a new topic, and *place it in the forum they wanted it to be in*..such as the LV or RDG forum
or whatever..It was obvious what railroad was being discussed, just because of what forum the post was in..
but when all the topics were combined into the Anthracite forum, some posts became unclear, as to the railroad being discussed, because no obvious mention
is made..the original poster, and the people responding, knew fully well what they were talking about, but years later, I dont! ;) usually I can tell an LV topic,
but there are a few posts in the Anthracite forum that I have no clue what is being talked about..probably the mods for the new forums will recognize that the post "belongs" to their forum, and will move the post accordingly..

but there are probably still some LV topics remaining in the Anthracite forum,
if anyone finds one, please post the link here, and I will move it..

Lehigh Valley topics made up a full one third of the Anthracite forum!

thanks,
Scot
  by toolmaker

Thank you Jeff. BTW, for hard core follower's of "anything" Lehigh Valley don't forget to subscribe to this forum or you'll miss out on the new topics as they're posted.