• Honey Boo Boo

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by mainetrain

I have yet to see this program but heard the womans trailer sits on a freight main line, which the network tries to exploit so there is alot of freight airtime.
  by lirr42

mainetrain wrote:I have yet to see this program but heard the womans trailer sits on a freight main line, which the network tries to exploit so there is alot of freight airtime.
I'd advise against watching that nonsensical TLC (which ironically stands for "The Learning Channel") reality show just to see trains. There are is an infinite amount better sources to find footage of freight trains.
  by charlie6017

No kidding..........I would rather undergo Chinese Water Torture than watch that hot mess! ;-)

To each their own.

Charlie