• NYSW to own CEFX leasors

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by charlie6017

Nice vid...........thanks for sharing! :-)

Charlie
  by Autoblock

Here is the 3800 leading tonight's SU100! Sorry wish the pic was better but it was getting dark out.
  by thebigham

^Great pics! Thanks.
  by fredrick

Autoblock wrote:Here is the 3800 leading tonight's SU100! Sorry wish the pic was better but it was getting dark out.
thats ok the picture looks great. to me.
  by Steve F45

3810 is reported to suffered some cosmetic damage to the nose and handrails on friday nights su-99. Occured in NY, can't remember the town. But the way it was described possibly due to a tree or sorts from the thunderstorms that hit the area friday.
  by kingfish

Struck a tree near Shohola..crushed handrails/stanchions & uprights.
  by Steve F45

kingfish wrote:Struck a tree near Shohola..crushed handrails/stanchions & uprights.
Nobody got hurt correct?
  by Steve F45

NYSW EMD SD60 3806 was picked up from the Paducah & Louisville yesterday. Look for it to come East on CSX in the next few days.
  by waldwickrailfan

Steve F45 wrote:NYSW EMD SD60 3806 was picked up from the Paducah & Louisville yesterday. Look for it to come East on CSX in the next few days.
maybe a week or 2
  by kingfish

Steve F45 wrote:
kingfish wrote:Struck a tree near Shohola..crushed handrails/stanchions & uprights.
Nobody got hurt correct?

No injuries.
  by kingfish

waldwickrailfan wrote:
Steve F45 wrote:NYSW EMD SD60 3806 was picked up from the Paducah & Louisville yesterday. Look for it to come East on CSX in the next few days.
maybe a week or 2
I hear that! 3806 is at Madisonville, KY awaiting pickup by CSX...
  by Steve F45

king, what kind of K5's did the SD60's get? K5LA? K5LLA? Suckers are real loud, wish the crews would get on them a lil more.
  by kingfish

Steve F45 wrote:king, what kind of K5's did the SD60's get? K5LA? K5LLA? Suckers are real loud, wish the crews would get on them a lil more.
I do not know. When I am at Paducah next Monday that question will be asked.