• Geometry Car Sightings

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by GSC

NJT's Geometry Car is on the prowl again. Saw it on the NJCL at Bradley Beach westbound Tues 9:45 am.
  by nick11a

GSC wrote:NJT's Geometry Car is on the prowl again. Saw it on the NJCL at Bradley Beach westbound Tues 9:45 am.
The "prowl", hey? Hehe.
  by GSC

Gravelyfan told me that it runs each line once each month. I had never seen it before. Bad scheduling, I guess. Now I am a complete person.

Kind of a sissy horn, that's what caught my attention.
  by cruiser939

GSC wrote:Gravelyfan told me that it runs each line once each month. I had never seen it before. Bad scheduling, I guess. Now I am a complete person.

Kind of a sissy horn, that's what caught my attention.
Gravelyfan is a very wise person. I don't think he likes to take part in all of our craziness here all that often but when he does post, listen up.
  by GSC

I agree. I've known him a few years. He knows what he's talking about.

That was the first time I ever saw the TGIV, and today, my bus aide saw her very first train on the Southern. We did two crossings in Tinton Falls, just to make sure she saw it up close and personal, as we were behind quite a few cars and buses at Hope Road X'ing, so we did Pine Brook Road too. A good week.
Last edited by GSC on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
  by cruiser939

GSC wrote:I agree. I've known !@#$ a few years. He knows what he's talking about.

That was the first time I ever saw the TGIV, and today, my bus aide saw her very first train on the Southern. We did two crossings in Tinton Falls, just to make sure she saw it up close and personal, as we were behind quite a few cars and buses at Hope Road X'ing, so we did Pine Brook Road too. A good week.
AFAIK, gravelyfan chooses to keep his name private from most of the board (as do many people on here). Please redact his name from your earlier post to respect his privacy. Thanks.
  by bleet

Wait, your real name isn't Cruiser "Awesome Justice Train Freedom America" 939?

What a let down.

Welcome back. Things are much more entertaining when you are around.
  by GSC

AFAIK, gravelyfan chooses to keep his name private from most of the board (as do many people on here). Please redact his name from your earlier post to respect his privacy. Thanks.[/quote]

Done. He does use his name at the end of most of his posts, but I took it down as you requested.
  by R36 Combine Coach

Westbound at Glen Ridge on Thurs 4/19.