• Official Cape Cod Central Discussion

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by masscoastal

I'm trying to find out some info about Mass Coastal/Cape Cod Central paint. Does anyone know what color the maroon is? I'm trying to match it as close as I can for modeling purposes. I was told Wisconsin Central Maroon is close, but I feel it's dark. Can anyone help me out with this please? Thanks,

-Patrick LaForge
  by Teamdriver

One hundred and fifty passengers had finished their five-course meal aboard the Cape Cod Central Railroad’s Elegant Dinner Train and were headed back to Hyannis Thursday night when a man hurled a 40-pound boulder onto the front of the locomotive, according to Sandwich police.
http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2012/10 ... story.html
  by MEC407

Time for Cape Cod Central to install ghetto grills...?
  by BayColony1706

nope. its time to put .50 cals on the loco so we can return fire.
  by jaymac

Madame Ma Deuce -- besides having a tendency to track up and right -- tends to carry too far and produce collateral damage. If an Elvis device -- return to sender -- could be employed, the justice would be more lyrically complete.
  by GP40MC1118

Looks like Cape Rail, Inc (owner of Mass Coastal and Cape Cod Central) will be taken over by
the Iowa Pacific Rail per two filings with the Surface Transportation Board Friday.

IP owns several shortlines including the Saratoga & North Creek in NY...

D
  by BayColony1706

Yes, we have teamed up with IPH. They will be providing some AWESOME equipment for the Polar-Type trains this winter.
  by BayColony1706

Ya know, Ma Deuces may be a bit gaudy for our outfit. perhaps a catapault on a flactar might be better
  by boatsmate

Is the rumor true about Deli being gone?? that would be asume about the winter trains.... Any idea what type?? Dinner ??
  by BayColony1706

deli took his f and went home long ago. Polar express is comming to the central. Iowa-pac is bringing some cab units and vintage coaches in for it
  by MickD

Any idea of when IP will be bringing units and coaches down >>
  by MickD

Axxording to a post from S & NC thread,
as of yesterday E9s were in Middleboro ..
  by MickD

Saw the pair of E9s in Hyannis yard
yesterday morning.Are these here just for the
holiday season or for the long haul.,,??
  by MickD

E9s are lettered for San Luis & Rio Grande.
Are the bound for southwest and just makin'
a visit for the holidays ??
Some stainless coaches also out in the yard today
lookin' sharp.